I need advice...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need advice...

Post  Mandatory on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:19 am

I have ~80 items sitting in my inventory. Should i save it for a good UR to beef up my ATK front line? or Should I invest in a pmex Ullr? I'm gearing my account towards BR events. So any advice would be good. Smile

Mandatory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need advice...

Post  xMisaaax3 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:29 am

I'm no expert but I say beef up your attack line. If you Can't defeat the person, then there's not point . Remember to keep your backline strong!
xMisaaax3
Admin

View user profile http://sinalliance.forumstopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandatory on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:32 am

What do you mean by "keep your backline strong" ? You mean to keep my deck full? Because during BR event I only kept Front line and 2 other cards in my deck, I left everything else in a refused trade state. This was to allow me to attack multiple times during each guild battle. Is it best that I use all my ATK with a full deck versus partial ATK using only the best cards in front line?

Mandatory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xMisaaax3 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Basically, yea. Your backline is as equally important as your frontline and can determine if you win or lose the battle. You mentioned about keeping your other cards in refused trade. Are they junk rares or commons? if they are then it's alright to keep them there cause they're like using up your space keep pm rares in your backline. And just a question, even if you are able to attack multiple times, do you always win? The amount of br points you get is dependent on how much attack power you used in the battle if I remembered correctly. Read up more on frontline and backlines in blkblack's post on optimizing attack/def
xMisaaax3
Admin

View user profile http://sinalliance.forumstopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top